jg I am happy with that exit hole it produced that time but that was no shoulder or spine bones hit and don't remember about ribs. I guess in a perfect world where you hit exactly where you aim and the deer doesn't move at trigger pull and buck/doe fever doesn't ht and you snatch the trigger they are as perfect a whitetail bullet as ever created. but,and there is always a but, I am trying to prepare for the not so perfect scenario where dealing with a bigger deer or bad angle or pooched shot or take your pick of issues. I'm not writng the 120 bt off the list as its very accurate and obviously deadly in my 260 rem tikka. I would just feel better about a little tougher i.e. partition/accubond bullet at the moment to cover my 6 if I make a blunder of the shot. heck to change calibers my sons tikka 7mm-08 shooting the hornady 120 sst did better in the water test by far than the 120 bt. the 120 7mm held together,core stayed into and locked to the cup/jacket, and looked a lot like a accubond after the recovery in the 4th milk jug. the 125 partition made it to the 6th milk jug and the 130 accubond was lodged between the 5th and 6th jug.
Big Ed

Last edited by whitearrow; 06/22/18.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"
Col. Townsend Whelen