Originally Posted by pete53
here`s what most American`s feel including myself, we pay by our taxes to protect the world with our military and those young soldiers are our kids,most countries in the world want everything free from us Americans, our hard earned tax money. so we protect ,send money and feed most of the world and many of these countries hate Amercans and turn around and shoot us in the back and they still want our help. what has your country done for America ? I bet if you look at dollars and cents your country owes America a lot of money just like every other country. as our new President Trump has said its time to pay up, and us the quiet majority of America who voted this great man in as president we want our funds " money" back . don`t forget this about world war 2 may have been lost and because Pearl Harbor was bombed the sleepin Big Dog was awoke`n and the rest was history truthfully America won that war. General Patton was also right and our other Generals should have let Patton continue thru Russia and cleaned that Ruskie problem up too. yes you have a great country ,hope you stay safe while hunting and good luck.Pete53

p.s. you might have been to more states than myself,i try to stay out of the liberal areas and states ,I live in the country away from people ,near or along side wild animals in my yard,and I like it that way . we have had bears on the deck, timber wolves on the drive way and deer all over yard, many years ago even a mountain lion in the field also all kinds of small animals and birds.

Good grief, you are a [bleep] moron.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.