Originally Posted by pete53
Trump is our American President and most of us are very happy with him,he is a real man and isn`t afraid to speak his mine, you small countries may not like our President but we needed a real man to stand up to countries like North Korea and Russia, I notice the countries you people live in have not ? > Back to World WAR 2 > America lost the most soldiers and spent the most money-gold whatever you want to call it. percentages don`t count when it comes to dead soldiers it`s all terrible for any family in any country. >>> no matter what your history books say America is the biggest reason World War 2 was won and over !

My God, how ignorant of history can someone get?

https://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/world-war-2-statistics.php Have a read of the middle column dude. Take special note of Russia and China (allies in WWII) and see if the sawdust in your noggin can strain itself to comprehend the numbers.

As for your president I don't dislike him. In fact I find him very entertaining and even likeable. Most of the rest of the world is laughing at you though. However, I still haven't quite figured out if your el presidente is 100 cents in the dollar or that he's so smart that he pretends to have a few screws loose in order to get support from the multitudes of you who are definitely not 100 cents in the dollar. Still, he has to be better than the alternative - Slick Willie's other half. Not that I really give a rat's azz,

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal