Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
My favorite shooting position on a hill shooting down hill, you are sliding downhill cause you are sitting in grass. Or shooting uphill and the best rest you can find also involves another rock jammed into ribs.. those are my favorite..

You left out the freaking sticker in your ribs and the cheat grass in your socks.. but yeah, btdt..

Man you forgot cactus, Pine needles poking you in the face, slipping and sliding on ferns, tripping over deadfall Doug fir shooting position.. lol

Any chance you could stop?

If you have a beef with BSA, I don’t see the need to air it here. If you think practicing shooting from field positions is a bad idea, why not make a case for that with something other than nasty sarcasm. State your case.

I do practice some field shooting when I can (and get my sons to do so as well), because It’s different in term of what you can hit and how confidently at a given distance. In the USMC, we did standing offhand, kneeling offhand, sitting, and prone---over and over and over again. My barely-teen son was shooting under a MOA from the bench, and I had him shoot offhand, and he realized his limitations and range doing that. This was good, because he shot a buck at 65 yards last fall and waited to shoot until it was that close.

[Linked Image]

What is your point? Why the sarcasm? Not apparent to me.

Oh and I will never stop...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.