Play store: Firefox
Firefox: Add Ons: uBlock Origin shocked

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You started this thread with bitching, then you're given the solution several times over - and you bitch about that!

Sonny, listen up or shut up.

Rocky,
Always liked you.

You're just not seeing the big picture. You said it yourself. You don't even carry a phone. As Flave said, anymore a phone is a computer. There are more reasons than the Fire for me to run Chrome that I am not going to divulge here, nor waste my time explaining. Briefly, I have software for my business that runs on Chrome. I was a senior level IT guy for many years over a 3 decade career, so I kinda know a little of what I'm talking about.

Chrome is the Google browser that has a user base of 2 billion. Ublock Origin is simply a plugin app for several browsers.

And finally, I'm not blaming Rick. I'm actually working with him through a 3rd party to help him resolve the problem. It is also WAY in his best interest to do so.

Please don't become an ass like somebody else here is trying so desperately to be. It seems like one troll can control so many people's minds on this forum anymore.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 11/29/18.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?