Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I visit a lot of various sites, but this one is in fact the one I enjoy the most and spend the most time. I get more bugs and redirects saying I won some sort of gift card and it shuts me down and I have to close out the window on my mobile device and reopen it. I had the same problem with android when I used an android devices before I switched to apple several months ago. I personally think this site has way way too many ads, I think the ads are causing the problems. I know its nice to make money and I am grateful for the site but come on man!! this needs to be fixed. I enjoy waking up every morning without even getting out of bed and grabbing my ipad and surfing the latest threads right here. again I am thankful to come here but this needs to be fixed and its been a problem for a long time.

oh and PS, I also had tons of trouble here before I switched to chrome with ad blocker on my desktop, AGAIN TOO DAMN MANY ADS!!!!

I see this problem too on my iPhone and iPad, but not on my MacBook when using comcast as the ISP for my LAN. Turn WiFi off on the iPhone and the problem goes away. So the "You won..." pop up bug/virus looks to be comcast ISP related. It does render this forum unusable.

Don't mind the ads too much, the site has to pay for itself. BUT the persistent bottom of page pop-up (Chevy Silverado) as I type, has GOT TO GO!