Glad I had info that was of interest.

I've got 154 RN, 170gr RN Sierras and 175gr RN now. Found fair deals on them.
Still on the lookout for some Remington SPCL 165s which they dont advertise as RN but they sure look like it to me. Four boxes popped up on the auction but only really wanting one and deciding getting my truck fixed was a higher priority, I let them go. Some are around but, holy moly.......I dont want them for asking price. LOL. I have some pre-Interlock 154gr Spire points with a hugely different ogive from anything current. Curious how they will shoot too. Short little buggers. Look like they were ran through a pencil sharpener lol. To date the RN bullets shoot best but 175 grain Core Lokts arent bad.

I haven't tried the Ramshot powders and been using RL-17 the most but IMR4064 and 3031 have been pretty decent too.

Thinking on picking up some MRP for spring test runs in different weight bullets. Looks good.........on paper, lol. 2300fps with the big boys will do all I'll every need but I like to play just to see where max is. Retirement is like that.........yeah it is.

I need to get a different chrono. Sold mine then wished I hadnt. I can tell you RL17 will push the 154s to screaming velocities, at least IMHO.

My 700 Classic does NOT like bullets under 150 grain. 120gr BT look like I was shooting 00 buckshot, not a rifle. lol

Always interested in the loads other hunters use. I appreciate the info you provide here, Rev.
God Bless
Steve

Last edited by Steve692; 12/09/18.

"I realize that it is natural for the people who disagree with me to think I am wrong, and I am not so arrogant as to deny that possibility."