Last year I found a Winchester FWT push feed 7x57, I think is out of the first batch that were built in the early 70's after the old plant was reopened under new ownership. I am looking for reliable close to max load info, for deer/hog kill shots out to 250+ yards using 140 gr's initially but also have several 100ct's box's of 150/154/160gr bullets, with enough 7mm bullet's all total to wait out the shortages we have now. Back then common Roberts ammo was almost only RP round nose bullets, but they were short ranged and only had average accuracy. Now days I keep seeing 7-08 data being touted but am uncomfortable at those pressures in this "Put it in My Will" keeper kind of a rifle.,,,common thinking at my age of 77.

Back then I was working for a large general merchandise wholesaler in Dallas as the local Sales Dallas Rep + north to the Oklahoma border & east to Louisiana & south to Waco, with other reps around the state . We had received the 1st delivery's of 5 shippers master carton's of 5 guns each, only in 5 calibers, as this same 7x57 rifle I have now. Back then I was able to get a 257roberts at our net cost when no one else wanted it. I almost shot the barrel out of it over the next 10+ years as it was the most accurate untuned rifle I'd ever shot at that time, FWIW back then 257 ammo was as scarce in Robert's as it is now....and why I finally got into reloading regularly to begin with.
Ron