I use this quote more and more...

If you can't make X work, its simply because you have not put effort into it. IE you don't want it to work.

Same goes for 2 stage. My buddy wanted better AR trigger. Could not deal with 2 stage, would screw up his deer rifle, pistol etc.... I finally built and gave him a good AR with 2 stage RRA varmint, not even tuned. You couldn't buy it from him these days.

On that note, wife and I had never seen a 2 stage before about 89. Since then we've done fairly well in competitive shooting. And we used lots of cross training to help us. 2 stage to pistol both heavy and light, DA and SA, combat and bullseye. 3 and 4 position small bore with tiny ounces triggers. Ounces triggers on 1000 yard bolt guns. Shotguns. Silhouette..... and we've done well enough in each, and I can't recall dropping a mag by accident or not knowing how to use each safety when it comes to it, etc... And as much as we shot the AR15 over the years, 89-05 more or less as we made our way from the M1A over... up to 20K rounds a year, I"ve yet to try to swipe my safety off the 12 ga or the 700s. Or even reach for a safety on the glocks, but I never forget the safety on the 1911... and so it goes.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....