Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Maybe you should stick to USGI triggers. They are Parkerized to prevent rust. Because they are Parkered, they are gritty. Marines can't break them, so they should last you a couple days.

I'd love to see some of the scores you've shot. Animals are big targets and don't take much skill.

Parkerizing does NOT induce Dog Schit results...other than your Imagination and it's Pretend. Hint.

I've less than zero concern,what Ladies on manicured lawns "shoot" and am more than a touchy "comfy" in my R&D critiques of wares,well beyond your "means" and "abilities". Hint.

We have (1) thing in common,in that neither of us has seen anybody better with a rifle,than I.

Hint.

Congratulations?!?......................

Just out of curiosity would you please post something that would back up your claim on being the best shot. A NRA classification card or even better a picture of you receiving your trophy at the Nationals. I see you write a lot about how you think are the best shot but don't ever see any proof that you are. How about this - we both live in Alaska so why don't we get together and shoot in the Alaska State High-power rifle match. I would like to meet you in person.