I know how you ranchers are, Sam. Ever dayom thing out there is yer pet. You got yer pet hoot owls, yet pet barn owls, yer pet hawks, and yer pet deer and antelope. The onliest things ranchers dont have as pets is coyotes.

I had one rancher tell me not to choot his 2 pet wolves what roamed over the country off his 95 sections to his neighbors consternation and the pet rattlesnakes in his well pump house. Sheesh.

Drove in after dark from a water holevdove hunt one pm after taking care of the watermelon and dead dove and they crossed the dirt track in my headlights. Robert said, hot dayom what wuz thst. That was woolfs. We were 2 miles from the headquarters on the way out. I siad you r freaking crazy. Aint no woolfs in this [bleep]. He said hotdayom they were woolfs.

Hahaha.

I even had one good rancher bud cry about me having kilt his onliest pet badger. Dayom, Shane, you didnt tell me you had a hotdayom pet badger out there 2 miles from the dayom ranch house.
Well i tanned its hide an tried to give it to him fer old timescsake but it brought back too many memenories so it graces my mantel

[Linked Image]screen grab

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin