Busted my ass for these Sunday a week ago.

[Linked Image]

Got up on the hills and glassed them. Drove around, walked upthe draw and eased over the dam enough to sse they had moved to the west end of the lake. Walk 200 back to truck. Drive way around and sneak in 300 yds. Get ready and ease over and they are on north end. Had to crawl up through brush and luckily saw they had moved before they saw me. Mallard got nervous but i crawled out backwards. Drive back aeound and hoof it up draw again. This time i come over and they fly. I drop these and wound another and get a line on its direction from below normal terrain level. Im trying to catch them with a rod and reel when a big hawk comes over low and on the same line the cripple had taken.

Dayom thing is after my duck. Haul ass down draw to truck and head that direction through to closed ranch gates. I see the hawk sitting on electric pole where lines cross a deep brushy side draw that drains into the main valley draw.

I watch but he cant spy where my duck went down. Then the sucker remembers the two floaters i left on the lake and heads for them. Dayom
. Haul ass back around, through two ranch gates and park and haul ass ass up.the draw and over the dayom. Ducks had almost washed up and he was looking them over.

Dayom wore me out and still suffering cruddy bronchitis.

Next time i need some sitting ducks.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin