You are a piece of work! grin

As far as I know, Warner has made his photos readily available for viewing to anyone who has asked politely. He never tried to hide that fact that he had taken the photos. In fact, he first announced the incident with the second jaguar at a public meeting of the Jaguar Conservation Team and showed a slide or two.

He and his daughter have a guiding business, and Kelly and Warner represented both Pentax and Ruger for years, doing public relations and publicity shots before they both gave it up. Kelly has also sold some of her other hunting photos for covers and illustrations in outdoor magazines, All of their photos are copyrighted, and I assume that if anyone wanted to publish them, they could negotiate with Warner and/or Kelly for the privilege. I have seen the photos in person and have a copies of a couple that were given to me by Warner's late wife Wendy, before she passed away.

The difference here is that I know where the photos are, I know the people that took them and a lot of other people know, as well. If you come out here, I can probably arrange for you to meet Warner and Kelly, look at some of their jaguar photos and talk to them about their experiences.

You apparently don't know where the photos to which you referred are, or who has them, nor have you seen them, yet you cite them to buttress your claims of recent jaguar sightings in the Lower Rio Grande Valley.

I need to take Darla's advice and quit arguing with idiots. smile

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...