Valsdad; All,

I type to suit me & nobody else. - As far as I know, nobody here has been appointed as "the official monitor" of any other member's posts.
Everyone might also consider the old saying that, "If you cannot say something nice, say nothing at all."

Fyi, my dissertation committee said that my writing style was "somewhat eccentric but perfectly acceptable", so I'd guess that my writing is "OK".
(If you are actually bothered by my "admittedly odd" style & also fail to comment solely "on content", I suggest that you just "scroll on by". - I promise that I wont be offended by you not reading anything that I write.)

Fyi, it's been my experience that old grad school prof was 100% correct, when he said, "Those who seem to be led to make comments on "form", fail to make cogent comments on "content" generally have little of merit to contribute to the conversation. If their comments also fail to illustrate "critical thought", intelligent & educated persons would do well to ignore their inane complaints."

just my opinions, tex