Originally Posted by DarlaG
Dear NMLady,

First, I'm DarlaG's husband, & am using her separate account, as for some reason my "screen-name" & password aren't working..

Also, pardon my curiosity, what exactly are, "My low incidence kids"?

Also, what statements have I made that you have enough knowledge of to deem them, "outlandish"? - Fyi.I signed a "blanket non-disclosure agreement" when I left Latin America & thereafter retired from the military, which is binding upon me for my lifetime.
I take that NDA seriously.

ADDENDA: Ma'am, I'm curious, do you have even one minute of service in the Armed Forces or in police work in Latin America? - The cultural social, law enforcement, crime situation & virtually everything else in those nations is far from any US citizen's experience, who has not been in that culture/environment.
OR
For that matter, do you have any LE experience in the USA or elsewhere? - Law enforcement is far different than any TV show and/or even what you see on the TV news.

If you don't have such experiences, you have no "frame of reference" to make any comment whatever, from a position of knowledge and experience.

yours, tex

Low incidence kids are kids with low IQ’s.

I can’t pass the physical for the military as I have an autoimmune disease.

I also noticed your writing style changed upon responding to my statement.

I know what a NDA is, still waiting on prooof. I’m seeing a lot of lip service and no results.