I talk to my friend in the RSA almost weekly, they are not concerned. They all have Canadian passports and could leave at a moments notice if they had to.

I would be interested as to context of the sign, location and time. For all we know, the sign could be 30 years old. The President (ANC) certainly does not talk like that. Someone posted an article about Cecil the lion last week. I clicked on the link to see what was new, only to find it was a 4 year old article. So just because this was recently sent (if it is real), does not mean it is current.

Now I am going to sound all racist.Good luck if they did start attacking whites and they did get their farm. Most don't know what a farm is or how to farm. From what I have seen, if someone does not tell them what to do and when to do it, nothing gets done. From my reading of southern Africa, whether Wilbur Smith, Tony Park or the travels of Frederick Selous and other explorers, African males traditionally do not work. Young boys herd cattle, sheep or goats, mature men, f__k and fight, women work. Nothing much has changed. For confirmation of this, look up the BBC report where the former Zimbabwean farmer who had moved to Zambia during the land grab. BBC took him back to his old farm in Zimbabwe. They found his old farm mostly barren and over grown. Most of the buildings were burned down, the foundations crumbling. There was evidence of some agriculture, but most of the little farms (farmed with hoes or single plow/oxen) were abandoned. They met some of the former workers who were still living on the land. They greeted the farmer as if their missing father had come home. They said that when he was their boss, they never had it so good. They always had food, they had jobs, their kids were educated, they had healthcare, they had housing. That is what would happen in the RSA, if the white 10% of the population were killed and the blacks given complete control.

Starvation and anarchy would rule.

Last edited by AB2506; 03/12/19.