The whole of South Africa cannot be judged differently than the whole of America.

There are locations in the USA nobody is safe to walk around and there are beautiful locations with no chance of danger.

There are areas that enforce the laws and protect the citizens, and there are areas where illegal criminals are protected by the government.

There are places with absurd gun laws and places with almost limitless firearm freedom.

In RSA, there are places that are comfortable and safe ( for now) and there are places you should never go ( just like the USA). I have no doubt this sign could be a real existing billboard. Probably in a 90% black area trying to push out those last remaining White people in that region.

I have seen plenty of signs and graffiti across the whole of southern Africa that are very suggestive of this. It's not a new situation.

The real crime is that anyone without skills can walk into the USA from the southern boarder safe and go onto several different social programs and welfare. But a quality educated skilled South African Family cannot get into the USA quick or easy. The wealth they enjoyed for decades as productive farmers is gone. The land values are nothing and nobody is investing in equipment, homes, etc. The white people by and large have lost all the equity and value in their homes and property now. The best engineers, doctors, and dentists, and other medical professionals have moved to other countries that welcome them for the skills they bring.

This leaves RSA with a very gloomy medical future, especially for those older white folks that cannot financially leave and have been stripped of generations of family farming wealth to survive old age.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)