Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hmmmmm....
The Protestant religon is the one true belief of christianity, is basically what you are proclaiming???

Didnt king James loose his head for tailoring the bible to his way of thinking, and it basically started the English civil war also.

Basically the KJV bible another example of people in a position of power and influence being able to cut, copy, and paste the bible for their needs or mark on it thruout history.

What I find funny is those who think and beleive it is all gods exact wording VERBATIM no matter what version of the Christian bible or branch of christianity they beleive in.

People need ta educate themselves just a little in how bibles have been modified by MAN over 1000,s of years I venture to say....

Are you sure King James had in his mind back in the day.
Offshoots of people using his bible dancing around handling rattlesnakes and talking tongues...
Cause in their minds we are all wrong and gonna burn in hell also.

So all the rest of us are gonna burn in hell unless we turn to your self declared correct branch of christianity then.....

Please provide us a address to this specific place of protestant worship you attend so we can all go to it and be saved.

I'm sure they dont judge other places of protestant worship in your area either.....

Any local church of any other branch of christianity in your area must be like the planet of the apes forbidden zone and their members must be radioactive mutants then....
Turn before you burn.....

People telling others how to believe in god and judging them as heretics if their viewpoints are not exactly like theirs are the type of people that are numb in the head........

George Washington was a generic Protestant who was faithful in his Episcopal discipline. So was Robert E Lee...
Numb in the head?
Locke was a Protestant, and so was Rutherford.
And Newton and Farraday.

IDGAF about who was what or when.
Do you put yourself in their same league as a great man also in some convoluted way of thinking you have.....

Get up on that soapbox and preach whatever brother!
If it makes ya feel full of the glowing rightous spirit of the Lord according to your specific beleif.

And label all others as heretics cause they dont beleive exactly what you do.

Like I said ...
Numb in the head......