mudhen,

FYI, I was NOT talking about "Mule Deer" (in my post to you, as I suspect that you knew), who is a nice guy, but rather about several members here on the forum, who fit what I said to a tee. = I remember one "requester" in my early days on the forum, who kept insisting that I go find the original sources, to include the exact quotes, that I had mentioned in passing in a comment.

When I did post the sources (I looked them up in our college library), the member then said, "I don't agree with those sources. Go find other sources.". When I looked for/found/posted other sources, he then demanded more & different sources. = Like I said, some people just want to be argumentative & are happy to waste everyone else's time, refuse to believe that they just might be wrong on any subject OR they want to start "a flame war".
(One of the gun forums, that I've belonged to for over 13 years, has finally lost patience with & banned numerous such haters, "keyboard commandos" & trolls.).

In case you haven't noticed, we have our ration of TROLLS on this forum, as well as some "who know NOT & know NOT that they know NOT". . Thankfully those drones are far outnumbered by many GREAT/helpful members.

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 04/30/19. Reason: clarity/addenda

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836