Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Have a few. These aren't all of 'em, but most, and there's another in progress:

From top, .243 Winchester on a Mexican action, probably made in the 1960's judging from the styling. No clue about who made it, but they did great work, and the rifle shoots tiny groups.

6.5x55 on an FN commercial action, with Dave Gentry 3-position safety, and Lilja 1-8 barrel installed by Charlie Sisk. I did the stock, which is New Zealand-grown European walnut.

8x57 on a military action with no markings. An older German custom rifle, with light geometric engraving.

.338 Winchester Magnum on FN commercial action, with a Sako barrel and Bansner High-Tech stock--also with a Gentry safety.

.375 H&H, on a Whitworth barreled action. Found it in a cheap synthetic stock at Capital Sports almost 20 years ago. Shortened the barrel to 22" and had D'Arcy Echols install NECG express sights, and Dave Gentry install another of his safeties. The stock is a Boyds plain-grade walnut that I modified to fit me, then finished and checkered.

[Linked Image]

Mule Deer,I like the .243,6.5x55 and the .375 H&H. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken