Originally Posted by rost495
I'm willing to bet one reason you are slow with 90s is the 4895. We got great accuracy and SLOW speeds, I don't think I burned more than about 3 pounds playing with that before I said never again.

175 jlks I thought were better at 1000 than 185 bergers at the time, but I couldn't shoot all that well when we were shooting M1As. Never got out of MA class. We used to shoot 180 SMKs before they changed the boat tail for some nutty reason.. the old 180s were not all that bad.

The 168 story is same I heard, and makes sense as thats how people think. Even though it was something akin to the 69 in 223, ok, but far from the best shot at it.

That said, IIRC 4895 DID work well in 308. But its been a long time.. and once we bought that 200 pound keg of surplus powder, we didn't use commercial much.

I tried couple powders and I got the best speed with H4895, I'm going to get some 88gr eld-m try it with some Leverevolution. Hell by next year I will have this all figured out lol..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.