Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Id still like to know how that rifle shoots in the black rifle challenge here. 3 shot groups arent really a good indicator of how "accurate" a rifle truly is.... mine shoots sub 1/2 moa 3 shot groups with the load it likes. Hell, it even shoots sub 3/4 moa 5 shot groups out to 450 yards with the 168 Hornady match bullets. But i straight up call it an honest 1.6 moa rifle.

I wasn't familiar with the black rifle challenge, so I took a look. I'm sure it's a good assessment of mechanical accuracy, and I might be interested in such a challenge with a rifle set up to be a PRS rig, or a heavy chunk built for prairie dog towns or possibly just LR targets. The R-25 GII is not what I'd consider for that role, and for me, a lightweight, hunting-style rifle that was purchased for pigs and deer inside 300-350yds does not really require such a stringent test. It'd be interesting, I suppose, but if this rifle will group three shots in 1 MOA in three consecutive groups (especially in different conditions/days/ranges), I consider it a MOA gun for my purposes. Just one three-shot group? Then probably not, although it's always nice to see promising signs of things that may come....

Now with even more aplomb