The loading manuals I like best are the last two Nosler Manuals - I have a few manuals. I use Gun Gack 1 and 2 a lot, and Ken Waters Pet Loads Complete Volume, though my choice of bullets don't always jive with the sage - Mr. Waters. I had Handloader and Rifle magazines back to issue one, but lost about half in a move.

Some authors and many early manuals push the limits further than I care to. I've been a little frustrated with the lack of data on RE 26, though that has been improving quite a bit on the internet. I think that RE 26 would be a good option with the heavier bullets in these cartridges.

It seems that Mono bullets were written about in quite a flurry for a while. I have not heard much lately.

My 300 Weatherby is on it's way. I've been at the bench a bit with the Win Mag in the last week or two.

I have a few boxes of 180 grain, 200 grain and 220 grain partitions and a couple boxes of mono bullets of different weights. If I get the notion, I'll shoot dry newspaper with these bullets, but so far the ambition hasn't been there. I'd like to see how much penetration these bullets in the 300's will do.

I have a box of 220 grain Hornady Interlocks, but I've had no luck in any rifle I've tried them in as far as accuracy.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally