I agree with the "block" comment. They've never "felt right" to me. To be fair, I don't think I've ever handled a single stack.

They are full of sheet metal "toaster parts." (Comment stolen from Tamara Keel, who I believe attributes the original comment to her friend "Gunsmith Bob.") That said, a lot of guns nowadays are full of toaster parts.

They don't call it "Glock leg" for nuthin'. But the issue is really with any striker fired pistol lacking a thumb safety.
My rule: If the gun you are messing with doesn't have a job for your thumb to do as you holster, you need to be especially careful. A "job for your thumb" includes pinning a hammer down or holding a thumb safety in the engaged position. With a Glock, a "Glock Gadget" gives your thumb a job to do. The Gadget allows your thumb to impede striker movement, similar to pinning the hammer on a hammer gun.

Glocks can be shot well, but IMO, they don't have a good "street trigger." That may not be your opinion. Free country and all that.

If you read up on the history, Glock has engaged in some shady business practices. Again, just my opinion.

I truly appreciate the innovation that I believe brought us guns I do like a lot better. They are a watershed design.

FWIW, I know one of the original designers. I got a hell of a deal on my one and only Glock.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"