To stay down the Hickcock45 rabbit hole, it is kind of cool when he shoots something big and slow (think .45 ACP) at that big, distant gong. When the camera guy zooms in on the gong, due to the "compression of distance", you can often see the bullets in flight before they strike the gong.

Hickcock can stretch things out a bit much, but at least he doesn't try to be the expert some other YouTubers claim to be. There is one survivalist guy, who primarily reviews knives, that for some reason really sticks in my craw. WAY full of his bad self!

BUT a true delight is Kirsten Joy Weiss. Hotter than burning toast, but in a wholesome sort of way, smart, fun to watch, and she can flat shoot. She was shooting at an egg, 300 yards, with a .22, from STANDING!, and showing her misses. It took her about 12 shots to hit the egg, but I believe every shot would have stayed on a 10" paper plate. Scary accurate! Some will say she edits out the big misses, but I don't think so. She just doesn't seem to be into looking like an expert.

Last edited by GunDoc7; 06/18/19.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"