Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by renegade50
Davey made a hat out of a dinidu nuffin coon that was eating his sweet corn.
Probably ate the thing also after letting it soak and tenderize in a pond sunk with a rock and rope also?????
I don't know if he ever went to Hopkinsville though?????
I dont think they had any wardens back then either????

I baited those traps with a LITTLE DEBBIE'S HONEY BUN just a little while ago, and put new Little Friskies in the dogproof traps. Tried to find some Fish Oil at the local Mennonite grocery, but they didn't have it. If I'd had the palsy, or a bad bladder, they had plenty of herbal cures for what ails you, but no Fish Oil. I wanted to fix that coon a good last meal......even though I'm technically poaching them.

I'm going to "relocate" it also.

I tried drowning a coon one time, and although it wasn't messy, it was not pretty watching it drown. Unless something has really pizzed me off, I believe in putting any animal I kill to death as quickly and painfully as possible.......and that includes a sweet corn eating coon. A 22 LR in the head does the trick, even if there is a lot of blood. I have gave them a good smack in the head with something like a shovel, and that'll do it too.

Renegade, I'll shoot you a PM if I catch another one, and you can have it so you can made you a Davy Crockett hat.

Ahhhhhh
Thanks but no thanks on the coonskin cap thing.....
Hahaha!!!

But if ya do get one in a havaheart trap.
Hold on to it for awhile.
Feed it
Lull it into a false sense of security.
Let slumlord have a couple of days ta get back from his craptastic western vacation.
They went thru Portland today.
Seen 3 antifa types on Enduro motorcycles.
Hahaha!!!
Some story earlier today he texted me about some special lettuce his wife needed and bad coupon compatibility for 12 packs of sprite????

He can bring up his AR
I will bring up my AK.

And we can do a dual mag dump on the next sweet corn bandit.
Slumlord can show ya how to use his phone or mine.

You can vid us doing a Pol Pot on the masked miscreant.

Then we can post it here while eating lunch somewhere up in Hoptropolis.

When can even set up survey

Do you think it was a quick demise for rocky?
Do you think a 7.62 or 5.56 did him in 1st?
Which caliber do think did more damage overall?
Do you think other coons get the message?

Slumlord can reimburse ya and give ya a replacement havaheart trap.

Last edited by renegade50; 07/04/19.