Originally Posted by jaguartx

Geno, you need to be getting out of Ca. Heres hoping you and Sal made it through the warning ok. God bless.

No problem up here with the "warning". I'm about a three hour drive north of where the farthest folk were barely feeling it.

Sal might get some shakers, our biggest worry is wildfire and the big f'n volcano about 100 miles due west and the other one (that last erupted 100 years or so ago) about the same distance SW.

I've lived through so many earthquakes I actually "miss" them in a way. Those volcanoes scare the ever lovin' poop outa me though. You can take precautions from earthquakes, life can get messy and all, but not many people make it out of a volcano eruption and once your schiedt is buried under 18" of ash and cinders there's not much salvageable. Not a fan of being "Pompeid".

Now that the wife and I are poor retired folk, unless one of her tickets hits on the Power Ball or something, I'm afraid I'm stuck in out little corner of the old west.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?