[/quote] I looked hard at Tundra's 3 years ago, but on the used market simply couldn't find one that checked off all the boxes at a price I'd pay. The Ford I bought did, or I'd have bought a Tundra. But 3 years, and 50,000 miles into the Ford I don't have any regrets. The Tundra will get 2-3 mpg worse than Ford or Tacoma. But that ain't as big a deal as some make it out to be. It comes up to about 7-8 gallons more fuel to drive 1000 miles. That would have been about one more tank of fuel to complete my 4100 mile road trip last month. [/quote]

My tundra got a little over 15 1/2 MPG HIgh way miles on 2 road trips this year . I paid roughly 160 bucks each roundtrip one to Florida and the other to Alabama. The highest MPG I ever got with it was 18mpg . My tacoma gets 17-18 all the time. The F150 I had with a 3.5 ecoboost got 19-21 mpg depending on the ratio of city/highway. It was significantly better then the Tundra fuel wise. Reliability was a disaster as it was bought back from Ford. Resale value on the Tundra is very very strong. I am glad Ford bought back the F150.