I drive a 2018 Tundra DC 4X4 SR5...Currently has 31k trouble free miles. Tows our 8k toy hauler with ease. Only thing I have done to it (outside of oil changes) is airbags, bfg tires, and an kn air filter. I average around 15.5 mpg overall. Plan to keep this one for the long haul.

My wife drove a Tahoe for years and this last summer we got her a 2018 4runner SR5. Talking with people I trust, the 4runner with the 4.0 is just about the most bomb proof, long lasting vehicle Toyota offers. Its a great little rig and I love driving it. My wife only averages about 10-12k miles a year - so we should have it for a long time as well.

My only grip or wish with Toyota, is that they would offer the Tundra Crew Cab with a 6'6" bed - 5' truck beds are useless in my opinion. It was that reason I bought the Double Cab (although truth be told the DC has a lot of room - way more than the domestics extended cabs)

**EDIT - I looked back and just realized I posted about our rigs on this thread back in Feburary...LOLOL - Oh well, our family loves our Toyotas!!!

Last edited by Hiaring8; 07/15/19.