living in Minnesota we have winter and the ground is white up to 6 months a year ,but i have plenty time to reload and shoot my rifles all winter long but getting enough light in the winter for my chronograph to work right can be a big problem with all the trees in my rifle range in the winter. but shooting in a warm dry shooting house is very nice and i am not giving that up. so if i can find a way to use a Labradar Chronograph inside this shooting house i will purchase one , besides setting up and taking down my Ohler is a pain in the rear end in the winter most of the time it involves shoveling snow too so the Ohler is level . if its cloudy the chronograph will not work otherwise i have to wait tell 10 or 11 am for the sun to be high enough for any chronograph to work in the winter and be done by 2 pm, so i have a very short window of opportunity to use a chronograph too. this is why i ask these questions about a Labradar Chronograph i need or want a different type way to measure FPS better and longer in the winter in my warm dry shooting house. believe me once you shoot in this type of shooting house you won`t ever again enjoy shooting in the winter outdoors on cold nasty bench again all dressed up trying to stay warm or even when its hot i am in the shade with a big over head fan keep`n me cooler too.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman