Great article. John! Tahnk You!

I moved away from Chrony, first, and Prochrono, second, as soon as MagnetoSpeed became available. It worked quite well, though the weight at the tip of the barrel changed the harmonics and altered both the grouping and the point of impact of the gun.

Not a big deal, as it just meant shooting a bit more, checking speeds first and concentrating on accuracy thereafter.

Then, LabRadar appeared on the scene, I sold my MagnetoSpeed to a good friend and bought one for the sake of its easier set up and beacause I could check speeds while paying attention to groups and point of impact.

Regarding LabRadar... From one day to another I have recorded different speeds with what I believe to be exactly the same load and gun. It has happenede to me twice, with two different guns... It might be my error, due to some mistake in my writing down data into reloading notes but I do not think so. I need to recheck, of course but I am 99,9% percent that my notes are correct. So the question is, will de LabRadar produce different readings due to (slightly) different positions and/or angle relative to the muzzle and barrel axis? If I place it way off course I will not get a reading, but if I do get a reading will it be the same, alwasy, regardless a slight difference in the positioning of the LabRadar?

Thank You!

Alvaro