Meanwhile, back on the ranch with dead people. Here's my story.

Back in 2016, my father was 90 years old. I would go and spend time with him 4 or 5 times a week. I worked for him for 20 years and we were very close.

It was in February, and my wife and I were taking a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Caribbean. An hour after we left port, my brother called me to tell me that Dad suddenly dropped dead. We were stuck on the ship and couldn't get off for 4 more days until we got to St. Maarten and could fly home. It was brutal, all I wanted to do was get home.

"On the third day", early in the morning, I was laying awake in bed and wifey was still asleep. I was laying there, looking across the room towards the hallway near the door to our room. There was a mirror on the wall, and from where I was, I could see the door through the mirror. As I laid there thinking about life and all of the good times, the hallway light came on.......then it went off......then on again........then off again......then on a third time.......then off. No one was there. It's the only time that light went on and off by it's self. Was Dad saying good bye?

Last edited by StoneCutter; 08/17/19.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan