Colorado, I’m sorry to hear about your troubles with the VA, you’re unfortunately not alone. I know that the VA needs a complete dismantling and replacement, it’s a broken and abused system that often neglects those that are most in need while being scammed and played like a fiddle by those so disposed to getting something for nothing.

Those that have served our country in uniform should get the benefit of the doubt. Every veteran should get the care they need. There’s so much fraud and waste in government agencies that I’d rather side with the veteran until proven otherwise, they’ve at least done something to qualify for VA benefits whereas some welfare queen in the ghetto never did anything to better this country.

I hope you get the care you need and that we hear less and less about situations like yours. I don’t know why we even have a VA system. Let our veterans see any doctor and reimburse at Medicare rates.....or something similar. The VA hospitals are notorious for their bloated incompetence. Our veterans should come first.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~