I don’t agree with her politics but I damn sure don’t wish cancer or death on her.

I can disagree with someone politically or religiously, I mean fundamentally disagree, but not hate them. I can’t imagine how terrible we’d be towards each, how inhumanly we’d treat each other if we allowed our disagreements to equal hatred.

We’re losing our moral compass as a nation. I know that radicals on both sides want to create hatred and division and ANTIFA is doing a great job of spreading that hatred but I won’t get sucked into their trap. I’m not interested in an “emotional war” with the left and won’t allow their propaganda of hatred to insidiously creep into my life. I don’t want my children to grow up in an environment of hatred, I want them to be loving and empathetic towards others and to treat others kindly but to have ice in their veins when squeezing the trigger.

I just redesigned my 20, 30 and 45 yard pistol range and added a few more gongs and targets. My family and I shoot and practice daily and I go through ridiculous amounts of .22lr for my son and his buddy. I just got done practicing with my 10mm long-slide and Sellier and Bellot 180gr JHP. That round has a giant hollow point, bigger than the Gold Dot. 👍
Our politics, our belief in our Constitution, our faith in the rule of law and our belief that the righteous shall prevail along with our strong faith in God doesn’t allow us to hate.

We are allowed to target practice however, that way we can be straight shooters, in life and in reality. 😉

PS....my post wasn’t directed at the OP or anyone in particular because I do understand the threat she poses.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~