Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Boys, I dislike Ginsberg too, but I'd never wish cancer on anyone. I've seen it at work in my family and with friends. Cancer takes no prisoners, friend or foe.

L.W.

I agree. It makes me wonder about people that are cheering on her cancer, in the hope that she will hurry up and die. Don't get me wrong, I do not like her, and won't shed a tear when she is gone, but having seen loved ones die of cancer, I have a certain amount of sympathy for anyone suffering from it.

I too lost the love of my life to cancer.

But when she had it, she quit gathering cattle, and going coyote hunting, and other stuff because she knew she needed to not do that stuff anymore.

Lost other family to cancer as well.

I'm not cheering on Ruth's cancer. I'm not hoping she dies.

In the best interest of our country, I cheer on her stepping down from her abusive position on the Supreme Court, which she has NO business being on in her incapacitated state of being.

It is HER that insists on staying until she dies. Just like John McCain did.

It's not hard to understand. It really isn't.

If people like Ruth, or John would have one sliver of honor to them they would step aside. But they don't and won't.

I'd wish them all the best wishes if they would leave the office they are not fit to hold any longer. But they won't.

So I wish them Godspeed in what choices they make for themselves.

Hurry Up, Ruth!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!