I agree that Ginsberg should have stepped down when she was diagnosed with cancer, as that was what 99.9% of the people her age would have done. She is a hardazzed Liberal, who is without a doubt, hanging in order to keep Trump from putting a Conservative on the court. For that, I wish she were gone yesterday, but it is her right to stay.

The thing that I have the problem with is this.......I saw my mother, and her mother a sister, all die of pancreatic cancer. My brother died of cancer, my other grandmother had leukemia, and my best friend is battling prostrate cancer right now. So, there is no way, no how, that I can "wish" someone with cancer would hurry up and die......even if that person's death would open up the way for a change for the better on the SCOTUS.

I felt the same way about John McCain. Couldn't stand his politics, and found him to be an embarrassment not only to himself, but to the GOP, and also to the country. But, there were two things I could not bring myself to run him down for, and that was for the time he spent as a POW, and when he was dying of cancer.

We just need to be careful what we wish for, as things often have a habit of coming back and biting us in the azz.