Originally Posted by FishN4Eyes

Probably get flamed for this but man, there are some harsh comments in this thread.

ics[/b] but I watched the RBG movie (documentary, whatever you want to call it) and she is a pretty remarkable lady for what fighting for women's rights and rights of everyone.

I will reiterate, I cWILL NEVER AGREE WITH HER POLITICS but if you watch the show I don't know how you can not at least respect her journey.

My wife told me to watch it and I refused until I was bored out of my mind on a plane but I gained a lot of respect for that lady.

I am a closed minded SOB but man, that gal is a frigging bulldog and I wish no ill will to her.

Ya see that’s the problem.
As a Supreme Court Justice she and the other 8 are by definition to be void of political ideology.

They are supposed to uphold the constitutional as written, not rewrite it and certainly not to interject the political views into their rulings.

She has always ruled based on politics and ideology and for that she needs to get gone ASAP.

If it takes cancer to remove this ideologue from the bench, then so be it.

Karma is a Bitch.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/23/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.