As I stated in my earlier post, I can't stand Ginsberg, and wish she was not sitting there on the SCOTUS. But, I do have sympathy for anyone suffering from cancer, and that includes people like her. It's a slow death, often painful, and it's hard on the family as well.

I watched my grandmother take her last breath....leukemia.

I watched my mother take her last breath......cancer of the pancreas.

I watched my younger brother take his last breath......oral cancer that had spread all over.

I am currently watching my best friend battle what appears to be an aggressive form of prostrate cancer.

I have to have blood work done every 4 months because I had a test show the potential of multiple myeloma developing.

So, yes, I have seen firsthand what cancer can do a person, and how it can radically change your outlook on life. It can happen to anyone of us, and that's why it's not something I take lightly.

There are a lot of people in this world that I don't like, including some on this site. There's no doubt that the world will be a better place when they are gone. But, I also believe that there are times when we need to keep our thoughts to ourselves, and just let things work themselves out. Ginsberg's days are numbered, it's just a matter of time now, and even though I won't shed a tear when she is gone, I believe in letting her die in peace.