I don't agree that homosexuality is genetic. There are certain genetic predispositions, for sure, but actual homosexuality is a choice, IMHO...

And, a learned behavior that didn't work out very well for Sodom and Gomorrah, don't think it's gonna work out any better over time for the U.S.

Gunner does make a valid point about gender identity growing up. The modern American male has been relentlessly fed P.C. stuff and essentially neutered. Not good.

And the militant homo influenced film industry is steadily indoctrinating the public into accepting the homo lifestyle as cool, hip and modern.

My wife likes to watch Million Dollar Listing, a show about high end real estate brokers in big cities like NYC. Some of them are flamers and I just about puke when they start sucking heads. She likes the show; I make her fast forward thru those propaganda scenes. Makes me want to go watch TV in my office, but I like spending time with her. She knows how I feel about such stuff. When all that debauchery becomes "normal", we're in deep doodoo. I think we're getting close, not that far from the great abyss...

It's a spiritual battle, forces of darkness vs. forces of the Light. When we kicked God out of schools in '63 and other places since then, the downward spiral was started. Unless we change direction, we're gonna end up where we're headed...

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 08/30/19.