I have absolutely no doubt that "true" homosexuals are born that way. That is not the way God intended it to be, but for reasons only he knows he allows it to happen. God also intended that we all be born with 2 arms, 2 legs, with 10 fingers and toes. But he also allows some of us to be born with more or less than intended. We don't give give people grief just because they have a birth defect, and the same should apply to true homosexuals. I have no problem with "true" homosexuals living their life as they see fit, even getting married. I know several people like this and they are good people, not your stereotypical pervert.

On the other hand there are people who choose to live a deviant hedonistic lifestyle and are often mislabeled as homosexuals. They are not true homosexuals. Where I have a problem is the double standard. The Bible teaches us that a deviant, hedonistic lifestyle is a sin. It doesn't differentiate between heterosexual or homosexual sin. In fact there is far more in the Bible warning us of heterosexual sin than homosexual sin. Yet many of us condemn homosexuals and at the same time celebrate the sexual exploits of heterosexuals. It is all the same sin to God.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.