Originally Posted by CCCC
As it turns out, I have been in some way associated with homosexual individuals In almost every educational, artistic and work situation throughout life, and in quite a number of social situations as well. Although the deviancies they practice can be strange beyond understanding or rational acceptance, most of them seem to be able to do good work and relate well to the persons with normal sexual behaviors. While never having experienced one as a close friend, many have been excellent colleagues, subordinates and professional peers and those relationships have been normal - productive and rewarding..

BUT - even with those fairly hefty experiences, "explaining homosexuality" is no simple matter. If one accepts the genetic makeup category as a "born that way" explanation for some cases, one still has to consider the personal stories from homosexuals about their causes - such as sexual molestation by pedophiles or bullies; improper or simply preposterous "mothering"; peer influence by other homosexuals; hurtful, unsuccessful or disastrous romantic experiences with persons of the opposite sex, etc., etc. until on reads or hears the next new variation. Who can sort out all of those accounts and offer a cogent "explanation"? I cannot.

After many conversations about the matters of understanding and acceptance, rarely has a homosexual person seemed to have been able to express or form the important lines between simpler feelings of gender confusion, or the needs for some specific association, or the actual behavioral proclivities involved, or the outright engagement in interpersonal and physical homosexual activities. One has to wonder if most of those involved understand the behavioral drivers to the point of rational explanation. Wile personal experiences with most homosexuals have been quite good, sound and simple explanation for the deviant behavior remains a muddle.

Excellent post my friend.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell