Lol
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by SandBilly
You're making yourself look stupid...

I own 6.5's, 8's, 8.5's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. Am I a gadget guy or just JG?

Idk. Sounds like you have a problem.

You gonna sit there and tell me all that glass is needed for a specific type of hunting? You HAVE to have it, right? Can’t get it done without it. [bleep] you.

I hunt 10 states at random times at random years during random seasons. I hunt for about 3-4 months a year. Each one is a tool for a specific purposeful job. Damn straight. If you wanna wander through some sandhills tracking a buck you don't need much. That wasn't what the thread was about....

I can get it done with much less for sure but you made a damn random beef for no [bleep] reason like a damn child. No need to get cheeky at me. I was minding my own business until I stumbled upon your bullshit.

Your posts reeks of jealousy quite frankly. No other motivation for childish BS....

What different areas do you use the 8’s and the 8.5s for?

Lmao, it must be tricky!

Jealousy of what? Show me..

Are you hunting public land in SE NM or Texas private in your oil country. I can show you some spots to check out. I grew up hunting SE NM. I'm watching about 4 bucks over 180" right now in AZ trying to determine which one I want to kill. Couple will go over 190" I reckon. I've been scouting these bucks for 32-35 days.

We killed a 223" last year. I just don't post photos much on here anymore. Let alone because of you wanting them. Sorry.

Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~