Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by GregW
You're making yourself look stupid...

I own 6.5's, 8's, 8.5's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. Am I a gadget guy or just JG?

Idk. Sounds like you have a problem.

You gonna sit there and tell me all that glass is needed for a specific type of hunting? You HAVE to have it, right? Can’t get it done without it. [bleep] you.

Somebody needs to mow more yards to afford better toys is what I’m seeing and binoculars aren’t needed to see this either...😎

Buddy, I probably have better glass than you’ve ever dreamed of. I just don’t need 8 different. I damn sure won’t sit here and try to justify it if I did.

Oh come on phuqk face! You own one pair of binos because your dirt poor! Why be so angry at a man because he can provide for his family and hunting activities! What's the real problem here? Somebody fhuqk your old lady because Sandinhercrack can't do it proper? Mix it up a little friend, maybe stop being a ppprick as well and your old lady might not fhuqk around! Happy wife happy life! If all you can give her is a 30 second whine and biotch like a little wuse she's going to have to get that crack filled one way or another! My first guess is your likely imputent

Your lack of manhood and insecurity shines thru like a bright burning light. Boo fhuqking Hooooo, so you only have one pair of bino's. Knowbody gives a phuqk

Nailed it. I’m dirt poor.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~