DigitalDan:
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day treated you acceptably and this finds you well.

Thanks for sharing the video and your thoughts, it is I believe a healthy exercise to examine what we believe and why - especially so on matters of such importance.

We're having a Federal election up here on Monday and all but one party has promised to begin a process of confiscation of certain classes of long arms which include AR variants. Because they required us to register AR, AK and FN variants in '79, it'll be an easy matter for them to do that from those of us who are legal owners.

Naturally the gangs who choose such arms for use in pharmaceutical distribution conflicts won't be affected by such confiscations, because well, they're already outlaws, correct?

Recently when discussing forced disarmament by the government, I was asked if I thought trading bullets with a better armed and equipped government force - whether it be law enforcement, military or something yet to be determined - was a palatable option in my view.

Honestly I replied that no, it was not palatable, but I'd like to reserve the right to do so if it came to that, you know?

That's sort of where I'm at with all this disarmament of the general populace Dan and hopefully that all made sense.

Oh, lastly as a bit of student of rodents, I can say that lemmings don't actually commit suicide - that was yet another fallacy foisted on us by Walt Disney. Somehow only certain among the homo sapiens species feel the urge to do that.

Anyway sir, from north of the medicine line I'd like to send encouragement to continue to resist the foe and please know you all aren't alone.

All the best to you this fall sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"