Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Who in the world raised all these snow flakes anyway?

-Jake

Teachers, schools, and colleges.

........and Boomers! grin

Jim;
Good morning to you sir, I trust all is well with you and your fine family this calm, but slightly overcast morning.

While I'm cognizant you've put a grin icon behind your suggestion that Boomers have to share the blame for shortcomings as parents, I'll very much agree with you.

For the record too Jim, I'm 57 so am absolutely one of the Boomer generation from most if not all definitions.

Personally I believe that history will not judge me and mine kindly as a whole for a multitude of reasons, but overall our poor parenting and the resulting plethora of issues created by that in our offspring has to be at or near the front.

Anyway sir, as always I'm loathe to make generalized, sweeping statements, but when we are looking at why our children to this or that it has to be the parents which are top the list, then the teachers, schools, colleges, etc and etc.

That's just one Canuck's thought on it Jim and from what I can gather it's certainly not a popular opinion on this side of the medicine line - nonetheless it's mine...

All the best to you and yours this fall Jim.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"