Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Looking back to younger days in contrast to today's affairs, it would be easy to become depressed. Contrasting men and women of yesteryear in comparison to the generation of snowflakes illustrates the chasm's edge upon which we stand.

When they can be disengaged from their I-Phones for a moment....talking to twin grandsons who are junior in high school....they have not a clue about history. They do not know what led to the Civil War, or why we entered WW2. They do not understand a simple concept like situational awareness nor have a clue about how to defend themselves against assault. It brings to mind the old saw "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it." It isn't just them, but rather their peers in the local area, this in F'burg, VA. Sitting atop one of our nation's historical diamonds and they are clueless. Monroe's law office is only a few miles from their home.....never been there.

Have been watching, off and on, the media frenzy about Trump and the Dims for about 3 years now...can they not ever relate something else? Maybe something positive, like the guy that dove into the river and saved someone, or stopped a robbery? It's puke city writ large.

Finally, this being part of the media circus, the liberal frenzy to destroy this country, our home, is bizarre. It strikes me as a bit queer (pun intended) that something around half of our country, most of which who have never visited a third world country, wish to commit suicide. Well, lemmings do it, but that does not make it a good idea. Conceptually speaking I view people as equal across the board, this in context of God given rights. Realistically, they are not, and borders exist for a reason. There is nothing more sacrosanct than our liberty and freedom, but they are things that are ours. Foreigners of any brand do not share our heritage or rights in this land and do not have legal basis for crashing aboard at will. If they are too pussified to fix their own land I surely don't see benefit to having them here.

So damn true.