I feel there are roughly a half a dozen great choices or so, for full velocity bullets suitable for deer or hog hunting with the 300 BLK that come to mind. Hornady 129 Gr SP, Hornady 123 gr SST, Barnes 110 gr Tac-TX, Cavity back 105 gr, Sierra 120 gr pro hunter Along with Nosler 125 gr Partition are all considerations. And for subsonic I was aware of one and now two bullets that may work well as subsonic hunting loads. Please feel free or encouraged to share with me as to how the Maker Rex 200 works out for you.

We made it out today with the reduced loads for target practice and I feel we were both encouraged with an all around good experience. Was a windy day and we limited our distance to 25 yards. Accuracy was more than acceptable IMHO. With the reduced recoil all worked out very well as a introduction to the deer hunting type rifle. mind you we ,we defiantly have not yet worked with deer hunting loads yet. All this will come in time.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 10/20/19.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19