Originally Posted by ruraldoc
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rost495
stupid law if thats the case. and a bunch liberals, that part I get. Damn shame its illegal to....

Very old news and yes he broke the law. In SE AK the law has long been "draw blood and you are done." It was expanded to Kodiak bears at least 15 years ago.

Ted is eliding the obvious printing of the law in the book.He was not the only or first charged. millions to fight a misdemeanors? Bullshit! He was charged in Federal Courts and his repeat offender status was why...

I disagree,I spent 100,000 in legal fees in a case that I settled. I was told by my lawyers that the cost of a lengthy trial would be several times that.

Simple question... did you break an obvious law resulting in a misdemeanor and compound it by breaking a bunch of well-known and related Federal laws?

Using the excuse he did not intentionally do something stupid is hardly an excuse, but it is all he has. He can always fight, but what would the grounds be? There is no way he wins that fight.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.