So you punch your tag without a carcass to seal and then what?.....you get a ticket for wanton waste?......and another ticket for not having your bear sealed within the required amount of time?.....obstruction of justice (great catch-all for any undefined or imaginary laws)?

I’ve never so much as received a warning let alone a ticket because I follow the law nor do I really give 2shits about the Nuge but being honest and self-reporting with the expectations of leniency hasn’t proven to be a smart move in Alaska......filming your mistake and then airing that footage is an even dumber move.

In today’s politically driven game management system where laws are so numerous that everyone is likely breaking some law I tend to view the pious keepers of law and order with a very jaded eye. There’s more than a few known brown shirts as well as blue shirts that are great poachers that deliberately push the boundaries because the likelihood of them getting in trouble is very small. Just because it’s a law doesn’t mean it should necessarily be followed. INOW.....not all laws are just or legal.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~