Mr. Johnson dies at a nice old age and being a good person he goes to Heaven.
At the pearly gates St. Peter greets him and says "welcome to Heaven Mr . Johnson, let me show you around the place!"

They enter Heaven and Mr. Johnson is amazed, what a beautiful place. The first sight is a beautiful garden covered in flowers and there are many people sitting in lotus position and meditating. Mr. Johnson asks St. Peter who they are and he says they're Buddhists. Mr . Johnson is a bit surprised at first but being a good person he is very accepting and even relieved at the sight. Next they pass a large tent and there is the joyful sound of singing emanating from it and Mr Johnson starts to ask but St. Peter beats him to it and says with a big smile "Baptists!".

Walking on they pass many other groups of people from all over the world and many cultures and then walk past a large brick building with just one door and no windows, a prayer was being recited. At the end of the tour St. Peter asks Mr. Johnson if there is anything he needs to just holler and begins to walk away when Mr. Johnson pipes up "Oh, yes St.Peter there is one Thing I was wondering about?" St. Peters say"Yes what is it?" "I was wondering who were the people in that brick building with no windows?"
"Oh.." St Peter answers....
"Those are the Catholics, they think they are the only ones up here."

Last edited by SBTCO; 11/19/19.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton